Managed Staffing Services
CAI's Managed Staffing Services (MSS) is a proven methodology that increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the vendor management and staff augmentation process. The result is the most optimal process for finding and managing a contingent workforce.
The MSS model has been used by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies across the country. CAI is the only company that has successfully deployed a full-service model of this degree in state government.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) methodology built on 25 years' experience managing and measuring IT projects and services
- Experienced Management team that leverages industry best practices to achieve customer initiatives and business objectives
- Metrics-based pricing methodology for every region of the country
- "High touch communication model" based on constant feedback & open dialogue with all stakeholders through the supply chain
- Open business partner network that can supply a broad range of IT resources
- Customizable workflow tool to meet specific customer needs
- Ad-hoc reporting capabilities with expert analysis and recommendations
- Double digit savings
- Tens of thousands of candidate submittals AND thousands of engagements
- Continuously meet performance-based service level agreements
- Near-perfect performance marks on Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Opportunity for suppliers of all disciplines and skills
By adopting the MSS methodology, organizations can refocus their energy on addressing strategic business issues while relying on CAI to manage their staff augmentation objectives.